Hfzmhua6sdogxgoxe8tw

Give a Great Presentation

Planning, Contructing, Refining, Preparing, Delivering. Q&As.

25 Videos | 6 Quizzes | Additional Notes | Free Book | 2 hours 24 mins

We all know what a great presentation looks like.

But in practice, there have been occasions when we have all battled nerves, struggled to keep our audiences' attention, and left our own presentations wondering what the hell went wrong. How can you make sure that all your presentations go well? That you come across as confident, intelligent and well informed. That you win over the audience, and get whatever outcome you want?

It all comes down to a simple understanding.


"90% of any good presentation is down to effective preparation and practice. The other 10% is Neil's magic ingredient, the Conversational style." HTA


This style is used in every great Presentation, every TED talk and every effective Business Pitch out there. The beauty of it is that you have been practicing it from the moment you spoke your first sentence. You just need to learn how to apply it to your presentations.

Our writer and teacher, Neil will show you how to take each of your presentations from a rough draft to an effective, impactful delivery. You will learn how to hook your audience and deliver your message with clarity, energy and charisma, and leave every presentation with the knowledge that you have made a great impression on the people that matter. Please take a look at our curriculum below. If you want to make great presentations every time, this is the only course you will need.

(Please note the Price of this course does not include VAT)




In purchasing this course we will send you a free copy of Neil's new book 'How to give a Great Presentation' that is currently featured in all good book shops in the country. Published by Bluebird 2016 (RP £9.99)

Class Curriculum


  Chapter 1 - Why Should You Learn Presentation Skills?
Available in days
days after you enroll
  Chapter 5 | Effective Visual Aids (Slides)
Available in days
days after you enroll
  Chapter 6 | Preparing a Seamless Delivery
Available in days
days after you enroll
  Module 8 | Ensure a Perfect Delivery
Available in days
days after you enroll
  Chapter 11 | Conclusion
Available in days
days after you enroll

 

Your Instructor


Neil Chalmers
Neil Chalmers

Neil Chalmers is able to provide just the training you need to deliver effective speeches and presentations for any purpose, and to any audience. With over 30 years of experience, Neil has worked with clients such as Johnson & Johnson, Boeing, Kleinwort Benson, JP Morgan, Macdonalds, Eurotunnel, Bank of Bermuda, XL Insurance and AT&T. He is also the author of 'How To Make Great Presentations' published as a how to: Academy book.


Frequently Asked Questions


What level is this course set at?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their presentation skills, and deliver great presentations with confidence and consistency. Even if you have been presenting for many years, this course will help you to see presenting in a new light.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever, after enrolling you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across every device you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.